Thanksgiving is all about coming together with loved ones, indulging in the abundance of the season, and filling our bellies with mouthwatering treats. This year, join me on a delightful adventure "down-de-ocean" for an Eastern Shore Thanksgiving feast! From tantalizing seafood dishes that transport you to breezy beach days to delectable holiday treats crafted exclusively for this special season; these coastal flavors will infuse a unique twist into your beloved Thanksgiving classics. Get ready as I share my epic journey, unveiling the most delicious recipes, extraordinary ingredients, and delightful flavors that make up an unforgettable Eastern Shore Thanksgiving feast! While I'll be focusing on traditional Thanksgiving eats to keep things simple. Let's dive in!
Thanksgiving has always been a special holiday for me. Ever since I was a child, it had an allure that captivated my imagination like no other day of the year could. Maybe it's because there is something timeless about its deep-rooted history and traditions? Or perhaps because nothing quite beats those delicious Thanksgiving dishes served up on your plate!
Feast your eyes on amazing Thanksgiving Recipes.
Nothing compares to the delightful aroma of Mulled Wine that fills a room on crisp fall days. A timeless tradition for family gatherings, this special blend of cozy spices is sure to bring everyone together and create magical memories!
A Thanksgiving Feast fit for a queen.
- Looking for a snack that won't leave you with an ounce of guilt? Our Spicy Honey Nut Mix is just the thing. Whip up a batch and keep it on your table to ensure tasty snacking all week long! Unlike store-bought chips, our healthy alternative gives your taste buds something delicious without added nasties - so get ready to enjoy yummy goodness!
- Southern Cornbread served with honey butter is a great addition to your feast. Our cornbread is sweet, rich, and oh-so decadent.
- Roasted Squash Salad can be made as a hearty side, and there's so much room to play with what you toss together! Try adding dried cranberries or roasted turkey to make it a whole meal.
- Healthy Slaw is a perfectly crunchy side dish, and it's not packed with calories or fats like traditional slaws!
- Honey Cranberry Relish is surprisingly simple to make. Prepare it a day or two ahead of your feast to take a little pressure off of the rest of your cooking!
- A variation from the boring sweet potato casseroles that dominate the fall, our Twice Baked Sweet Potato with Honey is a yummy, customizable addition to your Thanksgiving table.
- Honey Glazed Roasted Butternut Squash is an exciting break from the plain-Jane traditional squash. Sweet and savory, our Eastern Shore Honey adds a delicious glaze to this perennial favorite.
- While this is a Baked Honey Mustard Chicken recipe, it's easy enough to double the measurements and use this wonderful marinate on turkey. if you aren't sure how to roast a turkey, I find this to be a reliable and quite delicious method. I did this dairy-free by using olive oil.
- Honey Mustard Roasted Carrots are bright and colorful. Why not toss in some parsnips, beets, or squash too?
Don't forget dessert
- Honey and Bourbon Pumpkin pie hits the spot for dessert. I play with this recipe on occasion when I am searching to alternatives to using pie crust. I have made merangue nests and beefed up the "filing" to serve it more as a pudding.
- Pecan Pie made with honey and chocolate is rich and oh-so-sweet. It's like a little piece of the south brought right to your table!
- Our pumpkin roll is delicious and though it looks difficult to make, you'll get the hang of it in no time.
- Looking for something really old-school? This Parisian Honey Rum Cake is as traditional as it gets.
After exploring all of the wonderful Thanksgiving recipes, ingredients, and tastes that the Eastern Shore has to offer; I am confident that you will be able to create a feast that your friends and family will love! These unique flavors are sure to add excitement and intrigue to your holiday table this year. So go out there, get creative, and have fun! And most importantly, don't forget to enjoy every minute of it!