Are you looking for a delicious, sweet cocktail to impress your friends and family at your next gathering? Look no further than this Sweetheart Martini made with roses and honey. The perfectly balanced combination of rose petals, honey syrup, and vodka makes it an irresistible option! It's a delightful mix of floral notes with a subtle sweetness that will tantalize even the most sophisticated palates. Whether you're hosting an intimate dinner party for two in honor of Valentine's Day or a family celebration, this martini will surely be a hit. Plus, it only takes minutes to make! Keep reading to learn how you can whip up one (or several) of these gems in no time flat.
This Sweetheart Martini recipe is a romantic and delicious way to celebrate Valentine's Day.
It is made with an infusion of edible rose petals and raw blueberry honey, both symbols of love and passion. If you're trying this recipe for the first time, use edible roses and store any leftover infusion in an airtight glass container in the refrigerator. Discard after a week for food safety. You can also garnish your dinner salad with some of the unused edible red rose petals.
- Your favorite brand of vodka
- Cocktail Shaker
- Rose Honey*
- Warm water
How to Make this Sweetheart Martini Recipe
- Fill half of a cocktail shaker with ice
- Melt rose honey in warm water to dissolve.
- Add liquids to the shaker
Shake This Cocktail Up
There are many options if you want to customize this Sweetheart Martini recipe for Valentine's Day or any day.
- Whether you prefer vodka, gin, or silver tequila, there is no right or wrong way to make this delicious cocktail. Combining sweet and tart ingredients can take any drink up a few levels in terms of flavor, complexity, and presentation.
- Adding fresh lemon, lime, or oranges offers unique aromas and textures that elevate the martini beyond just a simple mix. Citrus brightens the flavor and the presentation when used as a garnish.
- Consider spraying rose water for a light sweetness and floral character if you're adventurous.
- We love seeing our lollipops used as a cocktail topper, providing guests with an after-dinner treat.
The possibilities are endless when it comes to creating exciting drinks at home. Just remember to have fun with the process by experimenting with different flavors and ingredients until you find something that pleases your palate and appeals to your aesthetic sensibilities.
This was my first time infusing honey with botanicals.
Be sure you are buying edible roses. They are not easy to find. We found these edible rose petals to use for this martini recipe. For food safety, store in an airtight glass container and refrigerate leftovers. Discard after a week.
If you're looking for other ways to incorporate roses into your Valentine's Day celebration, try any of the products from our Spa Collection. Each one is infused with rose essence, nourishing your body and soothing your soul. Our freshly made Spa Scrub is made with ground rose pedals, the Spa Soak is a combination of salt and roses, and the Facial Oil is made with Amazonian lily extract and rose absolute. So, you can pamper yourself and your loved ones with the healing properties of roses.
This sweetheart martini recipe is made with an edible rose honey infusion. Red roses proclaim “I love you.” They are the ultimate symbol of romantic love and enduring passion.
Fill half of a cocktail shaker with ice
- Melt rose honey into warm water to dissolve
- Add liquids to shaker
- per serving
- 23 grams
- 1 milligrams
- 23 grams